It’s Sunday. Go on Spoil Yourself!
This summer, make your weekend last that little bit longer with a cheeky Sunday night treat in the Royal Forest of Dean. Stay from just £65* per room.
After a relaxing day exploring the many woodland walks and cycling routes, or even getting an outdoor adventure adrenaline fix, you can head to the historic Speech House Hotel to enjoy a delicious dinner, and then retire to your cosy room for a great night’s sleep – knowing you don’t have to get up for work the next day!
In the morning, have an indulgent Monday morning lie in before tucking in to a hearty full English breakfast and then leisurely head on your way.
Or perhaps stay for a bit longer?
What your ‘Spoil Yourself Sunday’ stay includes:
- Two people for a Sunday night stay
- Based on a main house Cosy Double or Twin room
- Full English Breakfast for two people
To book your Sunday night treat, call us on 01594 822607 to check availability.
Offer Terms & Conditions:
- Only available with bookings direct with the hotel and subject to room category availability
- Available on Sunday nights – 30th June to 1st September 2019
- Extra nights can be added Monday to Thursday (B&B from £75* per room per night)
- Minimum spend of £70 for two people, on dinner (food only excludes alcohol) in the restaurant applies on all nights stayed
- Upgrades available from £10 per room to main house Superior room
- Non-refundable payment taken for the room at time of booking
- Not available on Bank Holiday weekends
*If the spend on restaurant food is less than £70 per couple, the difference in cost will be added to the room rate and final bill at check-out.